admin » 11am - Dec 15, 2010
D-Link's PowerLine HD Ethernet Starter Kit (DHP-301) is an ideal solution for connecting computers,...
D-Link's PowerLine HD Ethernet Starter Kit (DHP-301) is an ideal solution for connecting computers, HD media players, game consoles, and network attached storage to your home network. By simply attaching one adapter from your router into your existing electrical system, you can turn every power outlet into a possible network connection. Expand Your Network Without Running Wires D-Link's PowerLine HD Ethernet technology extends your network's range without drilling holes into walls by utilizing your home's existing electrical system. This device is also ideal for homes or small offices where concrete walls, successive floors in multi-storied buildings, or other architectural impediments could inhibit a wireless signal. Connect multiple devices in the farthest corners of your home by attaching a switch or wireless access point to a D-Link PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapter. Conveniently Connect D-Link's PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapter transmits data reliably by intelligently adapting to the strongest signal channels. In addition to a maximum throughput rate of 200Mbps, D-Link's PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapters include a built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) engine that prioritizes data packets in order to enhance HD video and audio streaming, intense online gaming, and VoIP calling. Plus, D-Link's Powerline HD Ethernet Adapters implement 3DES encryption for securing your connection to help keep your data safe from intruders. Learn more about the DLink DHP-301 networking kit
- Crypto collisions cause denial of service in major hashes
- Passwords, SSH keys exposed on GitHub
- Oracle says Java security, communications improvements in pipeline
- Anonymous threatens release of sensitive US Government files
- Here You Can Learn Some About Silicon Photonics
- IBM pushes silicon photonics with on-chip optics
- Windows Server 2012 review: Should I upgrade?
- Wikileaks Says Aaron Swartz Was a Possible Source
- UK Government must be more vigorous in approach to cyber security
- USB 2, USB 3, Firewire, Thunderbolt Comparison