admin » 9pm - Dec 29, 2010
Toshiba's T1100 doesn't look like much compared to today's computers, but in 1985 this machine...
Category: General Concepts
Toshiba's T1100 doesn't look like much compared to today's computers, but in 1985 this machine sparked a revolution as the first portable IBM-compatible laptop. We talked to Atsutoshi Nishida about selling the first computers.
- Crypto collisions cause denial of service in major hashes
- Passwords, SSH keys exposed on GitHub
- Oracle says Java security, communications improvements in pipeline
- Anonymous threatens release of sensitive US Government files
- Here You Can Learn Some About Silicon Photonics
- IBM pushes silicon photonics with on-chip optics
- Windows Server 2012 review: Should I upgrade?
- Wikileaks Says Aaron Swartz Was a Possible Source
- UK Government must be more vigorous in approach to cyber security
- USB 2, USB 3, Firewire, Thunderbolt Comparison