admin » 6pm - Jan 16, 2011
A strong fourth quarter with profits of a billion dollars per month helped Intel to its best year...
A strong fourth quarter with profits of a billion dollars per month helped Intel to its best year ever, the company said Thursday. Strong demand for the company's chips from all market sectors led to annual revenue of $43 billion in 2010 and profits of just-under $12 billion.
- Crypto collisions cause denial of service in major hashes
- Passwords, SSH keys exposed on GitHub
- Oracle says Java security, communications improvements in pipeline
- Anonymous threatens release of sensitive US Government files
- Here You Can Learn Some About Silicon Photonics
- IBM pushes silicon photonics with on-chip optics
- Windows Server 2012 review: Should I upgrade?
- Wikileaks Says Aaron Swartz Was a Possible Source
- UK Government must be more vigorous in approach to cyber security
- USB 2, USB 3, Firewire, Thunderbolt Comparison