admin » 12pm - Jun 7, 2011
Douglas Alger, IT architect from Cisco, discusses what the company considered when deciding how far...
Category: Cisco Products and Features
Tags: metro, virtual, pair, cisco, data, center, data center, metro virtual pair, mvdc, allen, texas, douglas, alger, doug alger, it, network, datacenterdeconstructed
Douglas Alger, IT architect from Cisco, discusses what the company considered when deciding how far apart to locate its Texas-based Data Centers to form a Metro Virtual Data Center (MVDC). Find more Data Center Deconstructed videos at http://blogs.cisco.com/tag/datacenterdeconstructed
- Crypto collisions cause denial of service in major hashes
- Passwords, SSH keys exposed on GitHub
- Oracle says Java security, communications improvements in pipeline
- Anonymous threatens release of sensitive US Government files
- Here You Can Learn Some About Silicon Photonics
- IBM pushes silicon photonics with on-chip optics
- Windows Server 2012 review: Should I upgrade?
- Wikileaks Says Aaron Swartz Was a Possible Source
- UK Government must be more vigorous in approach to cyber security
- USB 2, USB 3, Firewire, Thunderbolt Comparison