admin » 4pm - Apr 11, 2012
The U.S. DOJ filed an antitrust lawsuit alleged e-book price fixing. The EFF will head to court on...
Category: Network World
Tags: idgns, The Byte, DOJ lawsuit, EFF, Megaupload, malware, social media, privacy protection bill, video, topsession channel
The U.S. DOJ filed an antitrust lawsuit alleged e-book price fixing. The EFF will head to court on Friday. Apple publicly acknowledged a malware campaign called Flashback. A Maryland social media protection bill is awaiting approval.
- Crypto collisions cause denial of service in major hashes
- Passwords, SSH keys exposed on GitHub
- Oracle says Java security, communications improvements in pipeline
- Anonymous threatens release of sensitive US Government files
- Here You Can Learn Some About Silicon Photonics
- IBM pushes silicon photonics with on-chip optics
- Windows Server 2012 review: Should I upgrade?
- Wikileaks Says Aaron Swartz Was a Possible Source
- UK Government must be more vigorous in approach to cyber security
- USB 2, USB 3, Firewire, Thunderbolt Comparison