The Byte - Oracle lawsuit continues, Euronext issues, university network attacks, Lenovo facility pl
admin » 1pm - May 7, 2012
The jury failed to reach a verdict in Oracle's lawsuit against Google. Online trading at NYSE...
Category: Network World
Tags: idgns, The Byte, Oracle lawsuit, Euronext issues, university network attacks, Lenovo facility pl, video, topsession channel
The jury failed to reach a verdict in Oracle's lawsuit against Google. Online trading at NYSE Euronext in Amsterdam was disrupted today. CSUSB says it receives 50,000 network attacks each week. Lenovo plans to invest $800m in facilities.
- Crypto collisions cause denial of service in major hashes
- Passwords, SSH keys exposed on GitHub
- Oracle says Java security, communications improvements in pipeline
- Anonymous threatens release of sensitive US Government files
- Here You Can Learn Some About Silicon Photonics
- IBM pushes silicon photonics with on-chip optics
- Windows Server 2012 review: Should I upgrade?
- Wikileaks Says Aaron Swartz Was a Possible Source
- UK Government must be more vigorous in approach to cyber security
- USB 2, USB 3, Firewire, Thunderbolt Comparison