New pilot project launched that has emergency workers scan QR codes to quickly access health information
admin » 9pm - May 30, 2012
A year-long test between government agencies and private company, Lifesquare, is happening in Marin...
Category: Network World
Tags: idgns, pilot project, emergency workers, scan QR codes, access health information, video, topsession channel
A year-long test between government agencies and private company, Lifesquare, is happening in Marin County, California. It will have EMS workers scan QR codes to find out medical issues when responding to a call. People must input their data first.
- Crypto collisions cause denial of service in major hashes
- Passwords, SSH keys exposed on GitHub
- Oracle says Java security, communications improvements in pipeline
- Anonymous threatens release of sensitive US Government files
- Here You Can Learn Some About Silicon Photonics
- IBM pushes silicon photonics with on-chip optics
- Windows Server 2012 review: Should I upgrade?
- Wikileaks Says Aaron Swartz Was a Possible Source
- UK Government must be more vigorous in approach to cyber security
- USB 2, USB 3, Firewire, Thunderbolt Comparison