admin » 1am - Jun 9, 2012
End-to-End Network Intelligence and Control In today's complex networking environment, firewall...
Category: Cisco Products and Features
Tags: Cisco, ASA CX, content aware, security, control, intelligence, firewall, productivity, networking, environment, employee, business, protection, video, topsession channel
End-to-End Network Intelligence and Control In today's complex networking environment, firewall administrators must often choose between enabling the access required for optimal employee productivity, and the degree of security needed to protect the business. Most firewalls fail to provide sufficient visibility to make intelligent security decisions. This makes organizations hesitant to adopt new devices, applications, and mobility use cases that could prove beneficial to business but may threaten network security. Learn more about the Cisco ASA CX Context-Aware Security: http://cs.co/ASA-CX Subscribe to Cisco's YouTube channel: http://cs.co/Subscribe
- Crypto collisions cause denial of service in major hashes
- Passwords, SSH keys exposed on GitHub
- Oracle says Java security, communications improvements in pipeline
- Anonymous threatens release of sensitive US Government files
- Here You Can Learn Some About Silicon Photonics
- IBM pushes silicon photonics with on-chip optics
- Windows Server 2012 review: Should I upgrade?
- Wikileaks Says Aaron Swartz Was a Possible Source
- UK Government must be more vigorous in approach to cyber security
- USB 2, USB 3, Firewire, Thunderbolt Comparison